MIG33 WOW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MIG33 WOW

ENJOY THE FANTASY

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

to the site admin

Go down 
+4
westlife0007
shuvo
WoW
admin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
admin
mig33wow member
admin

Male Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-05-31

to the site admin Empty
PostSubject: to the site admin   to the site admin Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 11:49 pm

its glad to know u upgraded the forum to a phpBB version. wish you all luck. but as a member of this forum i mite wanna say that the color code is a bit messy. it will be cool if you are using a simple and light color scheme. and if you dont mind, i mite be able to supply some logos for this forum. its really great that you allow much size for avatars.
Back to top Go down
WoW
Admin

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-04-07

to the site admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: to the site admin   to the site admin Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 12:00 am

Dear admin,
1st you are wellcome to mig33wow.Please give your mig id. we will meet there and discuss about your thinking and YES you can supply logos which can enrich this forum
Back to top Go down
https://mig33wow.forumotion.com
admin
mig33wow member
admin

Male Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-05-31

to the site admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: to the site admin   to the site admin Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 12:10 am

my mig is swordo but i forgot to ask your mig id. thanx for your kind reply.
Back to top Go down
shuvo
Admin
shuvo

Male Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-04-13

to the site admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: to the site admin   to the site admin Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 3:41 am

hello guys , i think it will better if we create a rum or grp for instant discuss about our forum. am i right.......
Back to top Go down
westlife0007

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-04-11

to the site admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: to the site admin   to the site admin Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 10:44 pm

Thats right shuvo
Back to top Go down
exxn
mig33wow member

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-06

to the site admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: to the site admin   to the site admin Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 1:14 am

hey i wud lyk to become an admin because i am frm maldives and if get the chance to become a admin i cud control maldivian rooms and other rooms as well now maldivian ppl talk in maldivian language so the admin dnt know if they are figthin or nt so i cud help out with it plxx think abt my request plxxx i wud love to become an admin and serve mig33 plxxxxx my mig add is exxn and msn add is lyf_suks@hotmail.com hope to hear a reply plxxxxx plxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Hacker
mig33wow member

Male Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2007-06-17

to the site admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: to the site admin   to the site admin Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 10:47 am

Sorry exxn we cant do nothing bot it mail to contact@migg33.com and tel them that you interested in becoming admin.Nowadays they are strict.
1.You must be a migg user for 6 month.
2.Never been kicked by admin.
3.Never your id been banned.
4.Cha for more than 5 hours a day.
5.Never used multikicke.
6.Never flooding in the chatrum.
7.You should have 1 id only.

I thnk cn only rem those regulation.So exxn gv it a try it myt be ur luck. Cool
Back to top Go down
zeeeshaan
mig33wow member

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-12-26

to the site admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: to the site admin   to the site admin Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 8:08 pm

hi
i love mig33 and i use mig33 alot,,
mostly i use to join the uk-lodon chat room and all the rooms of pakistan. there r some people who distrub other users alot by abusing and by flooding,, so i want to be moderator/ adminisrator so that i would not allow those people who distub the other users of the chat room..

please can u make me administrator???
Back to top Go down
richi
mig33wow member

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-12-29

to the site admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: to the site admin   to the site admin Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 7:40 pm

I llike mig33, n chat alot. I want become a admin. So anybody plls tell me how to become admin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

to the site admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: to the site admin   to the site admin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

to the site admin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MIG33 WOW :: Your QueStion about this forum-
Jump to: