MIG33 WOW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MIG33 WOW

ENJOY THE FANTASY

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HoW to RegisteR IN MIG33 WOW

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WoW
Admin

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-04-07

HoW to RegisteR IN MIG33 WOW Empty
PostSubject: HoW to RegisteR IN MIG33 WOW   HoW to RegisteR IN MIG33 WOW Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 12:57 am

The way of register to this forum...(READ STEP BY STEP CAREFULLY)...
1. First you are now visitng this site as a guest. You are not register yet.
2. To register check at the top of the page. You will see a picture.Under it check carefully.You will see the REGISTER option.Just click on it.
3. After you clicked on the REGISTER option.There will be a page.Give your name &password(anything you wish) & mail address.
4. Now submit it.Then there will be a page come...The page of agreement .Just go to the last/bottom of the page and click on "I AGREE THE TERMS AND SERVICE".
5. Now do not log in.The registration is not complete yet.Just come out from the site.Check your mail account that you gave at the time of registration. Mig33wow have sent you a mail.
6. At mail you will see a link.Just click on it to complete the registration.

IF YOU HAVE DONE ALL THE SYSTEM THAT ARE WRITTEN HERE.THEN YOU ARE NOW A REGISTERED MEMBER OF MIG33 WOW.

If any doubt persist.Contact with me .My mig id is "a_dream_too_far" or mail me at "khulna.rizvi@yahoo.com"

THANK YOU
WoW
The admin of mig33wow forum.
Back to top Go down
https://mig33wow.forumotion.com

HoW to RegisteR IN MIG33 WOW
Page 1 of 1